Terms & Conditions
By you proceeding with this course registration, you are declaring that you have read and meet the following Eligibility Requirements:
- The ticket / citation was issued in the state of Arizona.
- You will be able to complete this class at least 7 days prior to your court date.
- You did NOT attended a defensive driving course for ticket dismissal in the last 12 months.
- You do NOT hold a commercial driver's license/CDL.
- You were given an "eligible" traffic violation that didn't involve a serious injury or death. (You can checked your violation number is listed as an eligible violation on this site http://www.480trafficschool.com/eligible_violation.php)
- The citation/ticket is in your name (photo radar tickets must be in your name and you must be the person in the photo).
Additionally, you understand that there are no refunds once you start this course. This course requires a computer, tablet, phone or another device with a full web browser and internet connection. Under penalty of perjury, you understand and agree that the person listed on your traffic violation, must also be the person taking this course.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and similar rights in all material published on the Site (www.480trafficschool.com), are owned by “Affordable Online Traffic School, LLC” and are the copyrighted work of Affordable Online Traffic School, LLC. You are permitted to print or download extracts from this material for your personal use only. None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use without the express prior written permission of Affordable Online Traffic School, LLC.
The information in this Site is subject to change without notice. Affordable Online Traffic School, LLC accepts no liability for any errors or omissions which may be presented during the course, or as part of the Site. Affordable Online Traffic School, LLC has gone through extensive research to provide information that we believe to be correct in this Site and during the course. However, the Site makes no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to accuracy of any content material disclosed in this Site.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the student agrees to defend (including attorney’s fees), pay on behalf of, indemnify, and hold harmless Affordable Online Traffic School, LLC, its elected and appointed officials, employees and volunteers and others working on behalf of the Affordable Online Traffic School, LLC against any and all claims, demands, suits or loss, including all costs connected therewith, and for any damages which may be asserted, claimed or recovered against or from the Affordable Online Traffic School, LLC, its elected and appointed officials, employees, volunteers or others working on behalf of the Affordable Online Traffic School, LLC, by reason of personal injury, including bodily injury or death and/or property damage, including loss of use thereof, which arises out of or is in any way connected or associated with the student taking this course.
The content that will be covered during the course is for informational purposes only. This Site is not intended or designed to give legal advice on compliance with any Federal, State, or Local laws and regulations. The State of Arizona’s laws, regulations and standards are subject to revisions, additions or deletions at any time.
Once you begin the course, all fees are non-refundable. If you have not started the course, the course fee and processing fee are non-refundable after 3 days.
The court diversion, state fees and state surcharge shall be refunded when:
- A student pre-pays for a defensive driving course, does not begin the course and does not contact the school to reschedule for a future course. The school shall refund the court diversion fee, state fee and state surcharge 30 days after the scheduled defensive driving course date or upon notification from the student the student will not attend a course, whichever is first;
- An officer fails to file a citation with a court and the cited person attends a defensive driving course for that citation. Upon notification by the jurisdictional court, we (the school) shall notify division staff a refund is requested. Upon written approval by division staff, the school shall refund the court diversion, state fee and state surcharge to the student; or
- A citation is dismissed by a jurisdictional court on its own motion, for technical problems not correctable under civil traffic rules of court.
- There are no refunds of school, court fee, state fee or state surcharge if you fail the test or do not complete the class. You have NOT completed the course until you have taken and passed the course. The online class must be completed no later than 7 days prior to your court date.
You, the student, acknowledge and that you have read and agree with these terms and conditions.